- Messy Bed Studio (MBS) takes your privacy seriously and wants to make the atmosphere surrounding our Site and Services as transparent as possible.
- MBS collects both Personal and Non-Personal information when you use this website. Personal information is voluntarily submitted by you and can include your name, address, and payment information, like a credit card number, for billing and to complete orders. We can’t ship your order if we don’t know where to send it! Non-Personal information, like general demographics, visitor preferences, browser and device information are also collected. None of this information can be personally identified to you. We use this information to improve the functionality of our Site and Services.
- Besides being required to supply some Personal Information when making an order or signing up for an account, you are not required to submit any other Personally Identifying info. We do not sell, rent, or give away your Personal Information. However, we do share your Personal Info with vendors and some outside organizations in order to process your order, e.g. to ship an order or to process your credit card info.
- We use industry standard practices to make sure that your personal information is kept secure and confidential. Payment processing is encrypted and securely processed. Look for the “https” at the beginning of our web address on your browser to confirm you are securely connected. However, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will not be accessed by a breach in these security measures.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
1. Information We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit. Personal Information that you voluntarily submit when making a purchase or signing up for an account can include your email, address, first and last name, phone number, and payment information such as credit card numbers.
In order to use this website, a user may be asked to complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
1-A. Information collected via Technology
To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information. However, to make an account or to make a purchase you will be required to submit Personal Information to complete your order and set up your account. In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
1-B. Information you provide us by registering for an account
2. How We Use and Share Information
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to purchase shipping labels, and a credit card processing company to process payments by users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you and process your order. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, submit payments, order processing and inform users about promotional offers.
3. How We Protect information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology.
Your log-in details are your responsibility. You are fully accountable for any use or misuse of your account and personal details as a result of giving your account details to someone else. You must keep your login information private and confidential and don’t disclose them to others.
Wherever we may collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us or our vendors in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
4. Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
5. Links to Other Websites
7. Contact Us